Hire a Professional Real Estate Agent
Marie Lally - Direct:301-748-8698 / Office: 301-884-7400
A qualified, competent real estate agent will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when buying and selling a home. An agent provides value to the homeowner in many ways:
- Pays for all marketing and advertising costs.
- Adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, financing, negotiations and more.
- Handles the scheduling of all showings.
- Brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals. If your agent doesn't have the answer, he or she likely knows someone who does.
- Always has your best interests in mind so you always have someone on your side.
- Can handle and advise on all price and contract negotiations.
- Provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, an agent has no emotional attachment to property.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Being a third party, potential buyers are more likely to tell your agent the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home sold.
- Your time is valuable. A real estate agent allows you to spend your time how you want.
When you list with me I will
- help you determine the best selling price for your home
- suggest what you can do to get your home in top selling condition
- develop a strategy to show your home
- enter your home in the Multiple Listing Service
- agressively market your home with virtual tours, on-line marketing, print publications and more
- review our progress regularly
- present all offers promptly
- monitor progress from contract acceptance to closing
- keep you informed through every step of the sales progress
I promise to
- provide you with exceptional, professional customer service
- develop a winning market plan and consistently market your property
- make every effort to sell your home